I was wondering if there is a way to manually set what

I was wondering if there is a way to manually set what times a user is available for an appointment each day. For example on a certain Monday they may just be available from 10am-12pm and 1:30-3:00. However on a certain Tuesday they may be available from 8am -9:15am and 11:30am - 3:45pm. Is there a simple way to customize a schedule for each day?

Thank you.

Chris

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Chris, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

I'd say it's possible to set times for specific days in the month (instead of just setting available time slots for the weekday in general), though it would require some custom coding, as our plugin doesn't offer this functionality out of the box.

It wouldn't be a quick thing to cook up though, so you'd have to hire someone to custom develop this for you. You're more than welcome to post a job for this on our Jobs Board, and having one of our Pros develop this for you:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

In the meantime though, I've moved this thread over to the Features & Feedback section, as this sounds like something that would be great to have in a future version of Appointments+. It's definitely got my +1! :slight_smile:

Let's see what the rest of the community thinks of this idea. The more popular a request is and the more votes it gets, the more likely it will be considered.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.