I wasn't able to load images through my theme so I thought

I wasn't able to load images through my theme so I thought it was a theme issue, I then installed another theme to check and I got the cheatin' ha error. I deleted the theme and all the plugins through file manager and then went about doing a whole re-install of the same theme. I then got that cheatin' ha error again (this has now happened with 2 different themes), I googled it and it looked like a WP bug however it was reported a year ago so one would think it was resolved but I couldn't find any new posts on it. I was able to get back into WP and able to reinstall the theme, then I got a whole heap of errors which I took a screens shot of (see attached) . So I did it again and just got this this error. I'm not sure if you can help me but I thought it was worth a try as you were great when one of my other sites were down and my hosting provider says it is wp problem so I am hoping you can shine some light on this, the second one looks serious. lately there has been a lot of problems I have had 3 sites go down and that has never happened before, have you had other users experiencing issues like this, hope it isn't just me, cheers Kinnear

Notice: Undefined variable: slider in /home/wwwhotba/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodstore/framework/lib/builder/editor-dialogs/slider_revolution.php on line 10

Fatal error: Call to a member function getArrSliders() on a non-object in /home/wwwhotba/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodstore/framework/lib/builder/editor-dialogs/slider_revolution.php on line 10