I went into one of my subdomains today and have this error message "Something has gotten mixed

Something has gotten mixed up!

Your siteurl option is set up as http://wall.st-raymond.org/youth-ministry, but your WordPress.com connection lists it as http://wall.st-raymond.org/teacher-solka!

Your home option is set up as http://wall.st-raymond.org/youth-ministry, but your WordPress.com connection lists it as http://wall.st-raymond.org/teacher-solka!

The data listed above is not for my current site. Please disconnect, and then form a new connection to WordPress.com for this site using my current settings.

Ignore the difference. This is just a staging site for the real site referenced above.

That used to be my URL for this site before I changed it. Update the WordPress.com Cloud's data to match my current settings.

This has also appeared on several other sub-domains.