i went through the whole 72 pages of the documentation but

Hi, i went through the whole 72 pages of the documentation but i get more and more stuck. Where can i get help in setting up the plugin for my Membership site?
If you ask what specifically i need help with then i just answer EVERYTHING, because it is to complicated explained! So please help.

• PC

Hello there samphai,

Thanks for your post and sorry about the issues you are facing.

The reason examples are not included as we can not guess the requirements of every member as each person sets it up differently. Our manual does include screenshots but I agree, there is always a scope of improvement so we will look to make it more around examples along with the directions to use.

The plugin does look difficult to setup but it actually isn't providing you should have a clear plan on what you want to achieve.

All you need to do is choose a payment gateway.

Create Access levels and define which level has access to what are of your website.

Create Corresponding Subscription plans and assign the access levels to them

If you are looking for someone to set it up for you, then I am afraid you will need to post a job requirement here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ however if you want to DIY, I am around to help wherever you get stuck.

So we can take it one by one on where you are stuck and I will help accordingly.

Cheers, PC

• samphai

Hi "PC", first at all thanks a lot for your fast respond, I really appreciate it.

Unfortunately our budget is very low and I try to make it all myself. I already did a lot of work on the site and now it would be time to set up the member area.

Using the tutorials and the documentation i was able to create the Access Levels with price and the subscription plans. But from here i have really no clue how to proceed :slight_frown:

As you said

"So we can take it one by one on where you are stuck and I will help accordingly"

I really would like to take advantage of your offer somehow... i don't need a lot of help, just enough to keep "rolling". I pick up stuff very quick and if you can show me where and how to start i would be more than happy.
    Tell me how we can connect and how we can make this happen.

Thanks a lot
    Steve
    PS: This is the site i am working on http://www.sbntv1.tv

• PC

Hey there Steve,

The best way to connect is the forums where we are right now :slight_smile:

So you can start following the instructions in the plugin guide, and if you are not able to understand any step, just let me know.

Also, if you are not sure where to start, just let me know what exactly are you planning to build and I will suggest accordingly.

I mean, how exactly are you wanting to give access, what are you willing to restrict from the visitor etc.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.