I would like

I would like to implement a signup process like wupudev for a trial process then get the customer to sign up with credit card details , how would i go about doing this

regards
antony

• Patrick

Hi there antony

I hope you're well today!

I see you've posted this in the MarketPress forum. MarketPress does not have any sort of trial or membership functionality whatsoever as it is designed to help you sell products, not memberships.

What you want is our Membership2 Pro plugin that does have built-in trial period options that you can configure for each membership you create for your site.

So a user could, for example, sign up to your site for a 14-day trial and, if they don't cancel, their card would be charged whatever amount you set for whatever membership period you set, to have access to exactly the content you allow them to.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/

• Patrick

Hi again antony

Membership2 and Pro Sites are 2 very different plugins that affect different functionalities of your WordPress site.

Membership2 affects user registration and access to content on the site where it is active.

Pro Sites, on the other hand, does not affect content access in any way. It affects the logged-in user's ability to create sites in your multisite network, and what features will be available to them on their site once they create it.

So, in a sense, they are integrated in that they will not conflict with one another. :slight_smile:

However, if you want to use both Pro Sites and Membership2 on your install, I would recommend disabling the Signup on Checkout option in Pro Sites, and restrict access to the Pro Sites upgrade page to only logged-in members of your site.

That way, users must first sign up at your site on one of your memberships. Then they can create a site in your network.