Coursepress pro for a training campus like udemy?

Hello, I would like to know if it can be done with coursepress pro a training campus such as the udemy or cursera. I do not know if I can automate the registration of teachers and that they create the courses without having to enroll them in each course. If the answer is yes, how could I do it? Thank you

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Maria,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I'm not fully aware regarding the workflow of Udemy or Cursera, so please advise if I miss out anything. Regarding the query, I'm afraid, there isn't any out of the box setting to automate registrations of teachers(instructors).

By default the plugin will only have registration for Students, instructors needs to be invited to be in course, or you'll have to manually add an already registered user as instructor, both settings seen in screenshot:

Maybe, you'll have to either ask the user to signup via the Signup Slug:

your-site-url.com/courses-signup/

or via the default WP admin register link, under:

your-site-url.com/wp-admin

Once done, I'm afraid, you'll still have to manually add the user as an instructor, so that the user could manage the course.

Other than that, I'm afraid, it'll require custom coding to change the default behaviour. Please do let us know whether the above workflow helps, or not. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.