I would like a bette way to post to facebook

It would be nice if you could control the post to facebook better.

So you could select a specific image with your post.

Right now the post is made as a table with a small image in the first cell and an excerpt of the post in the second cell

But I would like to be able to post like it looks if you do a manual post on facebook where there is a big image followed by the excerpt, and I would like to be able to control which image to display like I can do when I make a manual post on facebook.

Kind Regards

Henrik

• henrik_gregersen
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Jack

Just a small followup on this.

I tried the auto post to facebook feature, and it only reached 1 person in total.
    Then I made a manual post on facebook where I used a larger image, just as if you would do it manually.

It reached 86 persons.

So autoposting from the plugin the way it is acting right now can't really be recommendable for your users.

So I hope to see a better implementation of this in a future update

Kind Regards

Henrik

• henrik_gregersen
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Well you can have a look at the attached screenshot from my facebook page.

You can see the difference in the boxes and the layout of the posts.

The manual post is more appealing especially if you are browsing facebook on a mobile phone, and it it obvious that the manual post is reaching more people than the autoposts.

The numbers are different today than they were yesterday though. I do not know if Facebook updates its statistics periodically or why the numbers has changed. But the difference is still obvious.

The text is in Danish but you should be able to get the picture :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.