I would like the One time View to never expire. So if

I would like the One time View to never expire. So if someone wants to access the paid content 5 hours or 5 months later, they don't have to repay for it. Is that possible?

• PC

Hey there,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Happy new year 2014 !!!

One time view works using cookies. So if you want to allow them to view the content after a very long time, you should increase the cookie validity accordingly.

However, you should note that if the customer deletes the cookies or the browser is changed, they will not be getting access to content.

For this, the plugin allows you to use the Daily pass and recurring subscription where you can define access for multiple days or months.

I hope that information helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

• PC

Hey there,

Sorry for the delay as I had to be away from work for a few days due to some family emergency and could not get back to this any sooner.

Because this is dependent on cookies, a customer can't buy access online and then access the content on their iPad?

You are right. As the Title suggests, its a Pay Per View plugin hence the per view option is based on cookies.

If you want them to be able to access content on different devices then it has either to be a daily pass or a recurring subscription.

I have however moved this to "Features and Feedback" so that other users looking for the one time view to work with registration instead of cookies so that the users can access the content on different devices.

Cheers, PC

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.