I would like to add

Hi

I would like to add a header region with my logo, could you tell me how to do this and also will it show on my static front page also on the Spirit theme?
Thank you

• Rupok

Hi donna,

I would like to add a header region with my logo

Do you want to add in in such a way that it appears on all posts/pages of your site? If yes, you can easily do this from Upfront Editor but there is a little catch. At first boot up your Upfront Editor for front-page. and create a region where you want your region to be. Please put check mark on "Make this a global region" and give it a name when creating region. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Pull the image element on that region and add your desired logo. Now save the region. That will save this header for your homepae.

Now open any post page in Upfront editor. And add a region in the same place you did for your homepage. But this time, select "Choose for Global Regions" and select the region you created for your hompage from the dropdown. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

The same region with logo will appear on that post page. Click on save button on Upfront Editor. It will ask if you want to save the layout only for that that post or for all posts. Select All Posts. Now all posts page will also show that header.

Do the same for pages and archives. In this way you can add a region which will appear on all of your pages.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or if you are stuck at any point. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.