I would like to add elements like this gold diamond

I would like to add elements like this gold diamond (attached) between regions. Is that possible?

• Luís

Hi @Dana,

I hope had been good today!

Yes it's possible, but you will need to add some CSS code to do that. Let's take as an example the Fixer Theme.

1) First you need upload the image (only the diamond), without background, to your website.

2) Go to "Media" -> "Add new" and drag the image to upload it.

3) Open the image you have uploaded and copy the "URL", for later insert into CSS;

4) To avoid losing this when making an update, we recommend using a plugin to add custom CSS:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

5) After installing and activate this plugin, go to Appearance -> Custom CSS;

6) We will add this code to insert the image after the 1st section:

.upfront-region-container-region-13::after{
        background-image: url("url-of-your-image");
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        clear: both;
        content: "";
        display: block;
        height: 100px;
        left: 50%;
        margin: -50px;
        position: relative;
        width: 100px;
        z-index: 100;
    }

Surely this code has to be optimized depending on the size of your image and the sections that you want to insert.

I tried to access your site using support staff access, but it's displaying the following error message:
    Sorry, this is an invalid access token. You must ask the user to grant access.

If you find my answer confused or if you have any questions, please send me the image to be put between sections so I can test in your website.

Them, revoke and after regrant the support staff access again, so I can access to your website.

I hope this information has been helpful.

Cheers, Luís