I would like to block out a time duration on a particular day.

I am using appointments plus plugin and I can block out days at a time, but I cannot block out time durations for a particular day. I see that it is a listed feature for this plugin so am I missing something?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello WebTesa,

Do you mean day as: particular date or just day in the week? Because as for the day in the week you can add a break in the Appointments+ Settings -> Working Hours. In the second column there is "Break Hours" so there you can block out hours in the day.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• WebTesa
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Kasia,

Thanks for your response. I actually meant block out a time on a particular date. For example if I want to be off from 4-8pm on Thanksgiving Day, now I have to block out the whole date instead of a few hours. I hope I have clarified.

• WebTesa
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Yeah I do that already, I wanted to know if it that option was available so I don't have to manually book an appointment. The reason I have this plugin is so that I don't have to manually book appointments. Do you think this will be an option in a future update?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello WebTesa,

I'm not aware of that kind of feature to be implemented (but I'm just a support staff, I don't know all the plans for the plugins :grinning:, but I can move this thread to the Features & feedback section - then more members can support this and it could be included in future releases.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.