I would like to display the "notes" field for appointments when using the [app_my_appointm

We are creating little "home" pages for our users where they can see all the upcoming appointments, its very important that in addition to the standard fields, they can also see the the "notes" field. This is actually the most important information for the way we are using appointments+. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks in advance!!

Chris

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Perhaps a bit of code like this can help:

function my_app_add_column ($cols) {
    	return $cols . "<th>Note</th>";
    }
    add_filter('app_my_appointments_column_name', 'my_app_add_column');
    function my_app_add_note ($str, $app) {
    	return $str . "<td>{$app->note}</td>";
    }
    add_filter('app-shortcode-my_appointments-after_status', 'my_app_add_note', 10, 2);

Basically, we're doing two things here: first, we're adding a column and a header for our appointments' notes field values using the "app_my_appointments_column_name" filter. Please, note that this filter accepts table headers as one whole string, so if you'll be adding more then one column down the line, you may want to make sure you have the count right. Next, we're adding the actual values to the rendered table after the "Status" column, using the "app-shortcode-my_appointments-after_status" filter. I hope this helps.

• Dan
    • Flash Drive

I noticed that in the current version there is a filter named 'app_all_appointments_add_cell' and that will let me add a new column under the 'app_all_appointments' shortcode, but is there an option to remove cells in the 'app_all_appointments' shortcode?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there Dan,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

This is a pretty old thread and the plugin and WordPress versions have changed ever since.

I will request you to kindly create a new thread here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question so that we can assist you separately and can better take care of the issue.

That will help us keep a better track of the issues. I hope you understand and sorry for the extra load. We will wait for your thread.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.