I would like to have more than one event ticket type.

I would like to have more than one event ticket type. I am using the marketpress plugin. Is there a way to do this?

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@hco,

I’m not quite sure what you mean here. One thing that comes to mind is that you can create the Events in different categories, or that when you create the MarketPress products for them you could place them in different product categories. Hopefully this helps, otherwise would you mind giving a bit more info? Perhaps explain how multiple ticket types would be used?

Thanks!

• HCO
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi,

So for each event, there will be two wheelchair tickets available out of the ten total tickets. I want people to be able to select the wheelchair ticket if that’s what they need, and I only want a limited number to be available.

The reason I’m using the marketpress plugins is that I want people to check out the events, add the ticket they want to their cart and then check out with multiple event tickets in their carts.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any additional detail. Thanks so much for your help!

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @hco,

Ok, I understand. Actually there is a way to do this. When you create the Product for this event, you can setup multiple variations. Then you can create one for the normal ticket, and one for wheelchair tickets. Using inventory, you can set how many of each are available.

Best regards

• grahamgardiner
    • Flash Drive

oh… Can I jump into this….

I also want 2 ticket types… one with member price, one with non member.

I’ve got membership, events+ and marketpress plugins.

How do I create an event that simultaneously creates the product on marketpress..

Your help would be appreciated

Thanks

Graham

• 5HDigital
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Guys – there is a way to do this using both Marketpress and Events+

Here is the link to the article that discusses it…

Works pretty well once you get everything cobbled together.

Also, don’t dowload the most recent version of marketpress – go back to 2.9.2.6… the newest one breaks.

Hope this helps!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.