I would like to have the COURSES page as my Home page, how

Hi

I would like to have the COURSES page as my Home page, how can I do that?

Also, Id like my COURSES page (Im using CoursePress theme) to be something like: http://www.foxize.com/

So there are 3 courses per file (Obviously removing the gadgets) and with categories links on top.

How can I achieve this? Please help !

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @Salvador Ramirez, I hope you're well today!

The "Courses" page is an archive page and not a real page. You can't set that as your homepage... However you could custom-code something.
    Could you please grant us access to your backend so that we may see exactly what is happening?
    To do so, from your dashboard go to WPMUDEV => Support => Support Access and click on the "Grant access" button.

Please note that you must have the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin installed on your site to complete the above process.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Salvador Ramirez
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I guess I could create a page and work with the Shortcodes to try to make something similar to the Courses page but with 3 courses per file.

I guess the right shortcode is [course_list], however it does not allow to make a grid of 3 columns and it does not include image of the course, also I would like to include the little icons (language, price, etc) as in the Courses page).

The otehr remainign thing would be teh categories links on top. I dont see any shorcodes for categories at all...

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi there, Salvadore!

It looks like the access token had a little glitch, can you revoke and re-enable support access for us? Thanks!

As for the shortcodes, you can include the course image, the "meta" (the little icons), and most other course details with the available shortcodes.

You may need to apply a little custom CSS to get the courses to appear in a grid, but with a link to the page we can most likely help with that.

Thanks, Salvador!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.