I would like to have the subscribe by email function that

Hi,

I would like to have the subscribe by email function that you have on your site (see attached screenshot). Is this possible with one of your plugins, if so, which one?

Thanks,

Karl

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Karl,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

We have couple of plugins for this, depending on what you're exactly looking for so let me break down how each of those work.

e-Newsletter - This one allows you to create custom newsletters, manage subscribers in groups and send newsletter whenever you want.

Subscribe by Email - Doesn't have options like the above one, it will simply create list of subscribers and automatically sends out email notification when you publish new post on your blog.

Mailchimp Integration - If you have Mailchimp account you can connect it to your WP site using this plugin and then use Mailchimp as your newsletter handling service.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Milan

Hello Karl,

I hope you are having a good day. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply. I have the Subscribe By Email plugin installed and activated, but it does not display an option to subscribe on my blog posts, I take it its meant to display this option right?

I think you are still confuse about Subscribe By Email plugin's functionality. Right ? Have you checked plugin's usage docs ? If not then please do so here,
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/subscribe-by-email/#product-usage

Now your main requirement here is to achieve same box as you pointed in your attached screenshot right ? Have you checked widget we ship with our plugin ? It has not exactly same styling as we have on our intro page, but its surely worth of checking. So I suggest you give it a try once. You can find that widget at Appearance > Widgets > Subscribe By Email.

In addition of using that widget, there is one drawback if you are using other theme than our Upfront powered Child themes. Actually most of third party theme don't provide mechanism of rendering widget wherever member wants to render. They define some limited widget areas and widgets can only be placed inside those. So its kind of limited functionality for uses I think as they can't render widget where they want to. They have to rely on supported sidebar areas for that.

But if you use our Upfront powered any Child themes then you do not need to worry about this problem. So here is my solution with our Upfront powered theme at your desk for approval. :slight_smile:

#1) Use any of our Upfront powered theme. ( Again its completely upto you. If you use then you will have control over where to place widget. )
    #2) In Upfront editor, use "Widget" element, place it wherever you want to place on page.
    #3) Some custom css tweaks which I will give you to make widget look like box on our site.

Will this works ? If not then can you place that widget on your desired page with the theme you are using and include page link here, I will give custom css to make our widget look like the one you mentioned in screenshot.

Looking forward to hearing back.
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.