I would like to install MarketPress so that people can use coupon codes in Appointments+

I would like to install MarketPress so that people can use coupon codes in Appointments+.

Please can you explain how I do this?

I have granted access to the website if you need it.

Thanks.

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Phil, hope you're well today!

You can integrate MarketPress with Appointments + plugin by activating "Appointments in product cart" appointments add-on which enables clients to add as many appointments to his cart and apply the coupon while checking out.

You can find more information about integration of the two plugins in Appointment+ FAQ section. Go to Appointments >> FAQ and find "How does integration with MarketPress work?" .

If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to ask :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Phil
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks Bojan.

I've had a look at the FAQs section and the one thing that jumps out, is that MarketPress will not integrate with the PayPal gateway. Is that correct?

What is the alternative?

Thanks
    Phil

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Phil,

Hope you're well today and sorry for the late response.

The FAQ says that Paypal button of Appointments+ will be disabled but that you can use all payment gateways from Marketpress.

Client will use the payment gateways MarketPress is providing. You can use all MarketPress payment gateways.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.