I would like to know how to remove the "add media", visual,

I would like to know how to remove the "add media", visual, text editor. I simply wanted a text box for "description" of the event.

I am using BuddyPress, is there a way to invite the friends in my BuddyPress friends to come to my invite?

Thank you.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hi there Scionet,

Hope you're enjoying your weekend and welcome to the WPMU DEV community!

Are you referring to the backend text editor here or the front end events+ add-on? You want the visual, text editor taken away?

I am using BuddyPress, is there a way to invite the friends in my BuddyPress friends to come to my invite?

I don't believe that is currently possible; however, there are 3 BuddyPress add-ons you can use. This will allow you to make it more social so you can see your friends events.

For a more simplistic BuddyPress event solution you might want to check out our BuddyPress Group Calender plugin. See which one suits your needs better.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you still have any questions.

All the best,
    Tyler

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @scionet, I hope you're well today!

Could you please grant me access to your backend so that I may see exactly what is happening? This way we'll be able to access the frontend page you're talking about and find a solution for you.
    To do so, from your dashboard go to WPMUDEV => Support => Support Access and click on the "Grant access" button.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Scionet,

Hope you're doing well today!

You can send the login access privately through our contact form.

Send in:

subject: "Attn: Aristath"
    wp admin username
    wp admin password
    login url
    link back to this thread for reference

Select "I have a different question" for your topic. https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Be sure to post back here once you have sent that in so I will be notified as well and can check it in-case Ari is offline :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

PS. Just so you know, the threads are always public so never post any login credentials in them or anything else you wouldn't want the public to see :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.