I would like to know how to sell services or hours with MarketPress 3

On the product description page it says you can sell everything from physical goods, digital downloads, services, and I know it can integrate with Pro Sites and Membership. But I cannot figure out how to setup a service. I am new to MarketPress, I have been using EDD and WooCommerce.

Thank you,

• Rupok

Hi Jason Seabolt,

Thanks for asking. If you want to sell your services with MarketPress, then beside MarketPress, you will also need to have Appointments+ plugin installed and activated. Through Appointments+ plugin, you can set services and service providers. Your users can then select Service and Service Provider, and then pay through MarketPress. You will get full usage guide of Appointments+ plugin here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/appointments-plus/#product-usage

For integrating Appointments+ with MarketPress, please go to "Dashboard > Appointments > Settings > General [Tab] > Payments [Sub-Tab]" section. There you will see a dedicated section for integrating MarketPress with Appointments+. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

I believe, this will serve your purpose. Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.