I would like to know if I could get the widget format which

I would like to know if I could get the widget format which appears in your example (square red and so on) I love it.
An Also I have the issue I receive two emails confirmations, one diferent to the others.
Thank you

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @Ricardo and welcome to the WPMUDEV Community!

I would like to know if I could get the widget format which appears in your example (square red and so on) I love it.

In order to get that result you'll have to write some custom CSS, depending on your theme.

An Also I have the issue I receive two emails confirmations, one diferent to the others.

Could you please post the contents of your emails here so that I may take a look and understand what is going on?

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

@Ricardo
    The email you posted above is a simple notification that administrators get when a user subscribes.

Acording to the widget format I would like exactly what you have in your example. Can I get the code.

It's not that simple... There is no code to send you as this is just an example.
    It depends completely on the theme you're using and there is nothing generic that you can use.
    This would have to be coded for your site and wouldn't work in any other site as it's specific to the theme you're using!

I hope that helps...

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.