I would like to know the different between few ads plugins

I would like to know the different between few ads plugins available at WPMU. How do i know which suit me best?
Besides, i would like to put an ads between menu and title as attached picture (instead of below title). Can WPMU help?

• Jude

Howdy @pole915

Of course we'll help .. Fire away with your questions and be specific where possible and we will help pick the best ads plugin out for you

Besides, i would like to put an ads between menu and title as attached picture (instead of below title). Can WPMU help?

This depends on the theme .. if the theme gives you a hook to insert the ad then it can easily be done otherwise it requires custom code (template) to do correctly

Cheers
    Jude

• Michelle Shull

Hi, Pole!

Our ad plugins won't help place an ad outside of the post content (which is where you'd like to place your ad.) What you'll need to do is create a special area in one of your template files where the ad will show.

We advise creating a child theme to do this, so you don't have to make any changes to your theme code. https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-create-wordpress-child-theme/

You'll move a copy of your template file (probably called single.php) from the parent theme folder to your new child theme folder, then you can edit the file in the child theme. Template files are all different, but you should be able to pick out which parts of the code generate which content. (Like the title, the post meta, etc.)

You'll drop in a div BEFORE the post content starts, like so:
    <div id="my_above_title_ad"> <p> YOUR AD CODE GOES HERE </p> </div>

You may need to adjust how it looks with a little CSS, but that should get an ad inserted above the title and below the nav menu on each single post.

We don't offer coding classes here at Dev, but we're happy to help you figure out issues as they come up on your site.

Hope this helps!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.