I would like to send emails based on conditional logic

I want to send emails to the user based on their selection in the form.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Max,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

At the moment, there isn't any out of the box setting in the Forminator plugin to carry this feature, and it's not a bug as stated in chat, sorry for any confusion regarding this. However, this is something which our developers are looking to implement in the future release of Forminator.

Could you please check whether the workaround mentioned in this ticket, and see whether it fits to your requirements?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/forminator-feature-different-recipient-depending-on-selected-fields#post-1371979

Please let us know if you need any further assistance, have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

• Casper Friis Olsen
      • New Recruit

Hi Nithin,

How is it going with the conditional emails? Have your developers been looking further into this implementation for the last 5 months? Do you have an approx timeframe for this feature? It would make Forminator so much more useful.

I like the user friendliness of the product btw, but i'am missing the conditional email feature.

Best Regards,
      Casper

• Nithin
        • Support Wizard

Hi Casper Friis Olsen,

At the moment our team is working hard for a PayPal integration feature for Forminator which should be implemented in the upcoming release soon.

I do understand this is really a helpful feature, and our team is keen on getting this down the plugin's roadmap. I can confirm the conditional email sending feature is at high priority and is being worked upon, however, at the moment I'm afraid there isn't an exact ETA.

Hoping it would be soon. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
        Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.