I would love to have a plugin that auto creates a more tag and hides everything else of the blog

I have a new plugin request.. I tried to find the old red button allowing us to create a new feature or plugin request but I can no longer find it since the redesign.

So I'll post my request here.

I have a client that wants to have the ability to have her posts do a slide reveal from an automatically generated -more- tag.

The blog is set up so that every blog post shows in full on the latest or category blog post pages. This means that visitors do not need to click to the single post page to view the contents of each blog post.

However they want everything from approx 2 paragraphs into the blog post to be hidden, including the comments box.

There is no single plugin that allows us to define (using short codes into the theme for example) where to start and end the slide reveal.

This would be an amazing feature and plugin to offer.

Can you help me and develpe this for yourselves and also for my clients?!

Thanks
Cathie.

• aecnu

Greetings Cathie,

Thank you for your feedback and input, it is greatly appreciated.

Can you help me and develpe this for yourselves and also for my clients?!

You can now make plugin and feature requests here and please feel free to copy and paste relevant items from this post to the request:
    http://wpmudev.uservoice.com/

The more popular a request is and the more votes it gets, the more likely it will be considered.
    It might have already been suggested. It is worth a quick search to add your votes before submitting a new suggestion.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.