I would need some

I would need some help with fixing some issue on this page http://www.transylvaniatrails.co.uk/tours/
FIRST: on the pictures 1, 2, 3 the rollover text is centered on the desktop version and on the mobile version is located upper top, also I would like to have the text in two rows...
This is how I see now that part: https://static.livechatinc.com/8801096/OTNY4XIJGI/cf749cf6329b7219a2eabbfef0b8153a/IMG_7673.PNG

Please take note of the following:
Pricing Table on the mobile
The order positioning is wrong. After the one day ride, the 3 days tour shows and this should be the 2nd day's tour and then the 3rd.
On the mobile
Too much space under the last tour until the sign up: email list

SIGN UP: EMAIL LIST was a light gray before, now is white this changed when I inserted a new picture on the left of the box

Katya Tsihotska

Hi Gabriel Sarbu

Hope you had a great day!

FIRST: on the pictures 1, 2, 3 the rollover text is centered on the desktop version and on the mobile version is located upper top, also I would like to have the text in two rows...

Am I right that you need rollover text to be centered on the mobile version too? If so, please try to use the following CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 569px) {
    	p.nosortable {
    	    position: relative !important;
    	    top: -60px !important;
    	}
    }

If that's not that you need, then could you please correct me and clarify your question.

To implement this CSS you need to open your Upfront Editor, go to the Theme Settings Section, press Edit Global CSS and paste above CSS at the very bottom of all this code. Please, don't forget to save all changes.

Pricing Table on the mobile
    The order positioning is wrong. After the one day ride, the 3 days tour shows and this should be the 2nd day's tour and then the 3rd.

Am I right that they should be in the following order: Pro, Platinum, Premium? If so, then use the following CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 569px) {
    	.upfront #wrapper-1431563302180-1032, .upfront #wrapper-1431566260785-1673, .upfront #wrapper-1431565374620-1618 {
    		-webkit-order: initial;
        	order: initial
    	}
    }

On the mobile
    Too much space under the last tour until the sign up: email list

Seems like now the space under the last item in pricing table and sign up email list is very small, could you tell me do you still need to decrease it?

SIGN UP: EMAIL LIST was a light gray before, now is white this changed when I inserted a new picture on the left of the box

To change region background you need to go to Upfront Editor again, then open settings of this region

There you can see Background options, choose Background Type -> Solid Color and set needed color in the field below.

Let me know if you have additional questions, I'll always be happy to help.

Kind regards,
    Katya