Icon button in wordpress editor

Hi Support team,
If you relate to the images you will note that I have had a Dev add an icons button to my editor. My knowledge of WP is very limited, but I wish to gain a knowledge of how I can add more Icons to this button, such as a beer glass etc.

I did request from my Dev a specific amount of icons to be added but now I wish for more, without having to keep paying out for expensive Dev bills.

I know their are websites that can create these although I have no idea how to go about this.
I also cannot remember the names of these icons?

I know you can get plugins that list icons such as these but wish not for additional plugins when I have an Icon button built into my editor that I just wish to have Icons added to it.

I wish to learn how I would go about adding icons to my editor without additional plugins.
many thanks,
Justin

• Rupok

Hi Justin,

Thanks for asking. As your developer did custom coding for showing these buttons, it's not possible to find out how to add new buttons without seeing his code. Can you please ask him to give you instructions about where to find his custom coding on your site? I mean, on which file did he add his custom code to show these buttons?

After he provides you this information, can you send me a message with this information and your FTP and WP access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question so I can check his code and try to find out how you can add more icons?

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - FTP Username
    - FTP Password
    - FTP Host
    - WordPress admin Username
    - WordPress admin Password
    - Login URL
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

The subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.