I'd like to create a market press module ...

I am involved with a payment gateway called payjunction and marketpress does not have a module for them. I would like to create one. Does wpmudev have developer documentation for marketpress with information that a developer might need to ensure the new mode plays nice?

Thanks!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

While we do not have any developer docs for adding a new gateway, our current gateways can be used as a platform to add your own gateway.

You should be able to get them here : marketpress\marketpress-includes\plugins-gateway

The are well commented so that you can understand what is going on there :slight_smile:

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Pooja
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Dear PC, Your comments raised my morale to develop payment gateway module for CCAvenue as most of Indians use the same. This payment gateway (PG) is unlike others who are based on API settings. This PG uses working key and merchant key to integrate with the website. And the payment is made on their website rather than on the merchant's website.

Based on the above specification, can you suggest the existing payment gateway module in marketpress which I can copy and edit according to the CCAvenue PG?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there,

Thanks for your post.

I see that you have already opened a new thread and Ari is working with you on the same.

Its a pretty old thread so I am closing this one down and you can continue on the new one you have created.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.