I'd like to set up a coupon for a specific subscription

I'd like to set up a coupon for a specific subscription plan, but only for one level, let's say the entry level or the second level, not all levels. Right now it looks like I can apply the coupon to finite levels, serial levels or infinite levels, but it would apply to ALL those levels. What I want looks like this:

DreamQuest
Level 1: No risk trial
Level 2: Dream Catcher ($5 off here)
Level 3: Dream Dancer

Is this possible?

Thanks,
MM

• mariamar

No. That is not specific enough.

What happens when I offer a $5 discount for a specific subscription plan? Is that plan applied to every month and level within that subscription plan? To the first?

What option do I have to choose in the "Apply coupon to" in order for it to be taken not from the first, not from ALL finite levels, but from the second "finite" level, and not from any other after that. As I explained, I want this to happen:

DreamQuest
    Level 1: No risk trial
    Level 2: Dream Catcher ($5 off here)
    Level 3: Dream Dancer

I don't want to take it from the No risk trial because it's a $1 level and if they take it from there, the registration will not go to PayPal or continue in automatic. It may even scramble PayPal's intel because the discount would be greater than the fee for that month, so it give a void warning or something.

I don't want it to take it from ALL the levels, every month $5 off. That would be $55 off!

I only want it to take it from the first paid month, which is $25. $5 off then and not earlier or later.

As the manual does not have the "apply to" option, I imagine this was a later addition; so I can't find this answer there.

Perhaps it's not possible to be this specific. But I need to know what happens because this is an 11 month subscription and I want to give some discounts, so if I don't know what happens with the options, I can't make a decision.

Thanks,
    MM

• Vaughan

hiya

you have what options are available in the screenshot.

i think patrick explained it in another thread. unfortunately that's not quite possible. i will mark it as a feature request though. so hopefully it will be added to a future release. i'm not really sure of a workaround for this case either as your 1st level is $1 & a serial. so unless your last level is indefinite, the coupon would work on the 1st too.

you could offer them the coupon AFTER they have already registered & subscribed to the $1 plan, & make it 1 time use.

other than that i can't see any other way.

hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.