Idea management system for buddypress

Hi,
I've been looking far and wide for a plugin that will allow me to have an idea management system + rating/review system. I can't find any but it shouldn't be so hard should it? It's almost like your classifieds and crowdfunding. I want to create something similar to kickstarter or behance. The closes thing I've found is this:
http://themeforest.net/item/citylevel-buddypress-portfolio-based-community/3090417

but it's a complete theme and not a plugin.

Please, if you're working on something or have any ideas, please notify me.

best regards,
Philip

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Philip,

Just following up to let you know we have not forgotten about you but it appears this ticket got eaten by the ticket system and therefore got away from us in which I found the ticket while performing ticket system housekeeping.

Thank you for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful plugin.

Unfortunately, as my colleagues has pointed out, it's not currently available - but we'd love to put it into consideration for future development which might take a bit longer than useful.

Alternatively, you could see if there is a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

Any other +1's for this out there for this plugin?

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Cheers!
    Tom

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.