ideal

Hello, I have got a question about the gateways of marketpress. The module 'Ideal' payment is part of marketpress, however the main ideal provider is really not the cheapest option for little webshops. They count about 40% more transaction fees then other popular payment providers in holland who also provide Ideal in their packages and some payment gateways of neighbour countries like belgium and germany. They provide also api scripts of which I have some copys of it. Providers are Multisafepay.nl and Sisow.nl . Now I know some of the things to install or connect with the apis, but I am not that high leveld coder. Do you have support for this issue?

Thanks for the great plugins
Frenk!

• Kimberly

Hello Frenk :slight_smile:

We do not provide support for custom coding payment gateways, so sorry. However, our existing payment gateways are pretty well documented. You can look at those for some idea of what's going on, and use that in conjunction with the developer tools from your chosen gateway to create your own.

Best of Luck to you!

If you would like to submit your gateway for inclusion in the plugin once you are successful you can do so as well. With credit to you, of course :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.