IDEAL Gateway Marketpress

Timothy,

Please find here their information. Their big advantage is that they dont charge any setup or fixed cost.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hello, hope you're well.

Just following up on some threads here and noted that we've not heard from you in a while.

If you're still looking for some assistance on this thread then please by all means reopen it or create a fresh thread for any new questions.

Take care.

• mark080959
    • Flash Drive

Well, that is funny. I made a very detailed request for support and didnt hear anything for three days.

Here are the details again...

Ok more detail.

In the admin section of marketpress, i can select payment gateways. One i need here is IDEAL. But IDEAL is a product developped bij more then one bank. So you need a payment service provider, being one of these banks. When i select IDEAL as payment gateway in marketpress, i see the following payment service providers: ING bank, Rabobank, Friesland Bank and ABN Amro Bank. The newest and without any doubt the best offer gives a new payment service provider being TargetPay. Their site: https://www.targetpay.com/?setlang=nl. I prefer working with them because of their very comprehensive set of services and the lower fixed cost.

So my question is, how do i add them as payment service provider or if it is easier quick and dirty, how can I use them instead of one of the other banks in the drop down (i dont need the other banks)?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Well, that is funny. I made a very detailed request for support and didnt hear anything for three days.

Which detailed report?

I responded to this post within hours.

So my question is, how do i add them as payment service provider or if it is easier quick and dirty, how can I use them instead of one of the other banks in the drop down (i dont need the other banks)?

I'm not sure if this is something Aaron will be adding or iDEAL but before going down the custom route I'll quickly ping him to see what his plans are.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.