Ideal Target Pay

As for now, i cant select them in the admin settings of the ideal gateway. How do i get it there?

• mark080959
    • Flash Drive

Ok more detail.

In the admin section of marketpress, i can select payment gateways. One i need here is IDEAL. But IDEAL is a product developped bij more then one bank. So you need a payment service provider, being one of these banks. When i select IDEAL as payment gateway in marketpress, i see the following payment service providers: ING bank, Rabobank, Friesland Bank and ABN Amro Bank. The newest and without any doubt the best offer gives a new payment service provider being TargetPay. Their site: https://www.targetpay.com/?setlang=nl. I prefer working with them because of their very comprehensive set of services and the lower fixed cost.

So my question is, how do i add them as payment service provider or if it is easier quick and dirty, how can I use them instead of one of the other banks in the drop down (i dont need the other banks)?

• mark080959
    • Flash Drive

Repost, maybe someone answers now.
    Ok more detail.

In the admin section of marketpress, i can select payment gateways. One i need here is IDEAL. But IDEAL is a product developped bij more then one bank. So you need a payment service provider, being one of these banks. When i select IDEAL as payment gateway in marketpress, i see the following payment service providers: ING bank, Rabobank, Friesland Bank and ABN Amro Bank. The newest and without any doubt the best offer gives a new payment service provider being TargetPay. Their site: https://www.targetpay.com/?setlang=nl. I prefer working with them because of their very comprehensive set of services and the lower fixed cost.

So my question is, how do i add them as payment service provider or if it is easier quick and dirty, how can I use them instead of one of the other banks in the drop down (i dont need the other banks)?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.