ideal.php syntax error

Hi there,

I got syntax error like below in marketpress version 2.5.

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/ideal.php on line 397"

I could fix this error by changing to "<?php" from "<?" in the first line of ideal.php.
Please fix in next update.

Thanks,

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Kiyotaka

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Team!

We are grateful that you took the time to place your comment and the solution. We are constantly striving to improve our plugins and we do this by listening to our Users and using their feedback and suggestions constructively. Yours are therefore highly appreciated and will be passed on to the Developer to incorporate into the next version.

Nothing like sharing, thank you! :slight_smile:

Please don't hesitate to be in contact if you have any other feature requests or feedback on the Plugin.

Gina :: Multiplicity
    Trying out as WPMU DEV Support Staff - Let me know how I go

• Gary
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Just to stress how important this fix is - it caused an internal server error 500 on my server. The actual effect of this will vary according to PHP configuration, but it has the potential to break sites.

cheers
    Gary

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Gary

Thank you for your very important feedback. I'm a newbie here and didn't actually realize the importance of this bug, just thought it to be a feature improvement.

That's how we learn right? Greatly appreciate your input!

@Aaron
    Hope I'm not flagging you too much on the threads. Let me know if I need to do something differently.

Have a blessed day!

Gina :: Multiplicity
    Trying out as WPMU DEV Support Staff - Let me know how I go

• Aaron
    • CTO

I've been cleaning up that gateway in prep for 2.5.1, but can't seem to test it at all due to a need for an iDEAL supporting bank account. Not to mention I can't find any clear API docs and what i've found is in Dutch!

Anyone able/willing to help out with this?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.