idev integration

hey guys,

I’m trying to integrate idev with prosites with paypal as the shopping cart and was wondering if anyone has successfully got this working and how? Any advice?

The problem I ran into was that prosites payment buttons don’t allow added fields that idev requires.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings kjenter,

Thank you for the link to idev, I had no idea what it was and that it is an affiliate program software.

Though I know you have suggested wanting to add idev to the Pro Sites plugin, this definitely comes under the custom job section, you could see if there’s a developer available at wpmu jobs

I would have suggested our Affiliates plugin but obviously we have already been down that road:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/affiliate-plugin-setup-with-pro-sites-especially-payments-to-affiliate

In which the answer is it does not work that way and a little more before I closed the other ticket.

I searched the entire WPMU Dev archives going back years and your two are the only ones that mention idev.

I do want to help, but I have only the tools provided to me that they do this and that is how it works – meaning I can use any legal means or ideas to resolve your ticket to include plugins made by other programmers etc. But I am running into a brick wall here with this one i.e. Affiliates does not work how you wish and idev does not integrate into the current Pro Sites plugin without heavy duty coding.

The only other option I am aware of that may work well for what you are wanting to do is Groundbreak.com’s Ultimate Affiliate Software

Not a cheap date but provides an extremely easy way to integrate it with just about anything, and yes I have used it before and we still do starting in the late 90’s

I can also put this in as a feature request here on WPMU Dev, but because there is not a large call for it, it is unlikely that it will be developed.

Please advise if this is indeed what you want me to do.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• kjenter
    • Flash Drive

OK.

I have decided to make it easy on myself. I am going to stick with the original plan.

Pro Sites and Affiliate.

Pro Sites appears to be working and Affiliate appears to be working on the admin level.

On the affiliate level the stats are not working. Showing up all zero’s :slight_frown:

Any idea for a fix? is it possible there is a chmod issue that I overlooked?

Thank you!

• kjenter
    • Flash Drive

I need help!!!

Can anyone help me with affiliate problem I have above… customer accounts are not tracking sales or clicjthur :slight_frown:

This is the only remaining problem I have before I can really stsart selling my product….

HELP!!!!! :slight_smile:

• kjenter
    • Flash Drive

HELP!!!!! Someone anyone! HELP!!!!!!!

Now going on 7 days without a response. :slight_frown:

Affiliate seems to be working well with Prosites. Accept for one major issue.

I cant get the tracking to work on the affiliate side.

Am I doing something wrong or is there something broke with affiliate.

Please please respond thisis a very important site for me

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings kjenter,

I will go ahead and try to see if I can get the lead developer of Affiliates in here to help us resolve the issue Arnold described with the Affiliates plugin.

Though this may take longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get the lead developer in here asap for his advice and insight as to what the issue may be about.

On a side note, one reason why it took so long to get a response is that each time there is a response to a ticket our ticket system then moves that ticket lower in que and also adjusts its aging therefore actually delaying a response. therefore when you bumped your own ticket some time ago the system marked it as not aging and it was lowered in the que.

I am truly sorry for the delay in a reply to this ticket.

I am sending a message to the lead developer now.

Sincerely, Joe

• Tallon
    • Flash Drive

I have a solution for you my friend… I had a client who needed all the bells an whistles for his Forex business.. but the requirement was that it had to be integrated into wordpress..

I did come across idev, and it is an amazing tool, but alas 2nd on my top 5 list, because it does not integrate into WP.

1st place goes to http://www.qualityunit.com/postaffiliatepro/

Because it DOES integrate into wordpress, and has an AMAZING GUI for your affiliate’s.

Now heres the problem you may/or may not come across, weather it will integrate into pro-sites… doubtful at-least not without SOME coding, but they’re api is flexible and will at-least require some “miner” modifications to the “registration forms” (like we had done).

When a user logs into their site, all they would need to do is click a link in their dashboard and they will have access to the “affiliate panel”.

Use https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/custom-admin-bar/ Or https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/custom-content-dashboard-widget/

To place your link, and make it look nice.

you will not find a more comprehensive Affiliated program out there. I love how they Track with “Flash Cookies” so even if cookies are wiped in a browser, the user is still tracked.

They have a Demo for both Admin and User on their site.

I hope this helps!

-Tallon

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings kjenter,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.