If i batch create users to an existing MU Wordpress website

Hi,

If i batch create users to an existing MU Wordpress website and i have membership activated, the new users don't get a level added. I set the standard subscription on a level but he does not add the level to the new users.

How can i fix that? Thanks!

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @Maikel Franken

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

I just tested adding new users to a site in the network where Membership is active, and they are correctly assigned to the default subscription I set in Membership (1st screenshot below).

Did you ensure that the blog ID is correctly set in your CSV file (2nd screenshot)?

Also, I notice by the screenshot you attached above that it looks like you are using an older version of Membership. Please update to the latest version 3.5.2.9

• Maikel Franken
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

That worked out, thanks! Only 1 thing i noticed after the update;
    My visitors are now allowed to see the index (so website.nl/subwebsite/). Before the update i was redirected to my protected page but now i can see my index again.. The other pages are protected but not my index.

See my settings how i exclude the index.

Screenshot 1:
    URL group (i set that also as negative rule)

Screenshot 2:
    Settings from my visitor level, "Welkom" is my frontpage

//* EDIT > i have made my frontpage the protected content page. I don't know if there is another solution? The whole website needs to be protected for visitors.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Maikel,

Thank you for your patience.

My visitors are now allowed to see the index (so website.nl/subwebsite/). Before the update i was redirected to my protected page but now i can see my index again.. The other pages are protected but not my index.

Have you tried setting Membership Stranger access level to None in the Membership options as shown in the attached screenshot?

It seems your support staff access is revoked so could you please regrant it?

Also it would be helpful to troubleshoot it if you share the URL of your sub site where you are facing this issue.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.