if i cancel my membership, will i be able to continue to install my plugin on future sites?

if i cancel my membership, will i be able to continue to install my plugin on future sites?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello there!

Welcome to the community!

If you cancel your membership you can indeed us the plugin on any site you wish, however it will have to be the copy/version that you initially downloaded here. You will not be able to continue to download the plugin for use.

Best,

Kimberly

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

You only have one member API. You have a limit of how many times you can use the API, but not a specific plugin. Unless you are referring to a plugin that requires an API to use, then you cannot use that plugin as with no membership your API will not be active.

I had figured you were concerned about membership as you selected that as the topic here.

Cheers!

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @jaylukeman,

Neither, unfortunately. Both Anti-Splog and Unbranded Video API's are functional only for as long as your subscription is active. If you cancel your subscription, the API's will cease to function.

Sorry if this creates a problem for you, but both services are designed for active members.

If there anything we can do for you to convince you to remain an active member, please email us directly via the Contact link at the bottom left of this page.

Thanks for being a member! :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.