If I set an Minimum

Hi
If I set an
Minimum grading for approval: to 80% in the over all course settings
How is this working, when will the "STOP" come inn?

Minimum Percentage approved answers required for the course to be approved, marked as completed and certificate emitted.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello morfjord,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

If you set a minimum grade for e.g. a "single choice" question, a student would be "halted" if she/he achieved less than that required grade and will not be able to proceed. For "overall grade" - the final grade is calculated at the end as "total" so it won't "stop" student but will mark that student that he/she did not pass the course and also will not provide him/her with a certificate.

That being said, I'm not quite sure if I understood your question right so if I missed anything or misunderstood you please correct me and I'll be happy to provide you with a more accurate answer.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi morfjord,

Overall grade shouldn't be affecting your course process, it's for grading entire course once finished and based on that user will or will not get access to his certificate.

For example, if you have 5 questions and overall grate is set to 80% user will need to answer 4 or more question correctly, if he only answers 3 then he will not have access to his certificate.

So I'm not sure what the exact issue is that you're seeing, it seems that you are referring to single element assessments.
    Could you provide us with some steps so we could understand this better?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.