Image is not found

If I try to smush an image it shows me a message:
"Could not find:

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Alberto

Hope you're having a great day!

This issue has been flagged for our SLS Team (code experts) so that they can dig into this issue further for you. An update will be posted here as soon as more information is available.

Please keep in mind that our SLS Team deals with more complicated issues, thus it may take a little longer for them to reply here. Thank you for your patience while we look into this further.

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello Alberto

I hope you are doing great today. Thank you for your patience with regards to this issue and we hope to resolve this soon.

I have tried to access your website today and I found that the login details you have shared for the user 'luiswpmu' is no longer working, yesterday I accessed using the support access but I didn't realise it was about to expire so today I can't access. Would you please enable support access again or share update the admin account you shared so that we can use it to login.

In the meantime, could you test and see what happens if you disable the translation plugin more especially its media addon. I suspect that the issue is with the rewrite rules and the duplication settings in the translation plugin's settings.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Have a nice day.
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.