If I want to charge for blogging on my multisite, how do i do that with the Prosites Plugin

I have Prosites installed and would like to charge for even the basic blog site. So I do not want to offer a free blog at all.
I also have memberships plugin and buddypress installed.
I dont see anywhere on the site where a member can register for a blog.
What do i need to do to make it possible, that after someone becomes a member, they can then register for their blog?
Thank you!!!

• PC

Hello @msblogs

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Membership and Prosites do not integrate as they have different functionalities.

If you want to charge your users to create a blog, you can simply enable the Pay to Blog module in Pro sites in which the users can create a blog but it will only start working after they have made a payment.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/#usage

If you simply want to use Membership plugin, you can refer to the usage guide here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Membership3440-Docs.pdf

Page 53 Of 70 will cover the blog creation :slight_smile:

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• msblogs

Hi there and thank you for getting back to me..
    I understand that these 2 plugins don't integrate and I have the correct settings on both, just as the manual says, although my problem is once a visitor joins as a member, there is no where to sign up for a blog. Do I need to create something to enable a user to sign up for a blog?
    I feel as though buddy press has a different registration sign up page as than membership. So I feel these are conflicting? Could this be?
    Also, on my networks setting page what should be chosen? Both user accounts and blogs can be created or logged in users can create blogs or...?
    Thank you in advance!

• PC

Hiya,

Thanks for posting back.

Do I need to create something to enable a user to sign up for a blog?

Also, on my networks setting page what should be chosen? Both user accounts and blogs can be created or logged in users can create blogs or...?

Well it depends on how you want it. If you want your users to be able to create blogs while registration, then you can setup both user accounts and sites can be registered.

Or you can select only registered users can create blogs and they can first register and then create a blog.

As far as the conflict, both Membership and Prosites are activated ?

Please advise.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.