TOS: If users doesn't check box they can still create account

So yeah.. Pretty much I am not using multisite.

When user visits https://iphonehax.net/register-2/?action=registeruser&subscription=2 from the Membership Plugin, they are promopted with the TOS, however they can create an account without checking the agree box.

• aecnu

Greetings Tyler BZ,

What is going on with your site?

I just tried to visit the URL you gave and got the following warning

An error occurred during a connection to iphonehax.net.

Peer's Certificate has been revoked.

(Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

What is going on there?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• _981

I switched web servers and hadn't resigned my ssl cert, so it couldn't connet via SSL. Now it can however the page where this existed does not exist now.

I am referring to using membership on a single site. When a user moves to the membership signup page created within the membership plugin it display the TOS supplied from the TOS plugin. When a user tries to register and does not check the "I agree" box it still allows them to register.

• aecnu

Greetings Tyler BZ,

Thank you for the additional input, it is greatly appreciated.

I have seen several of the tickets you have put through and most of them it dawned on me are because you are trying to run MultiSite plugins on a non MultiSite including the Terms of Service plugin.

On the Terms of Service plugin it clearly indicates that it only runs on a MultiSite and/or Buddy Press site, and no indication of a solo Word Press installation.

Sorry to be the barer of bad news, but if you want this plugin to work on your WordPress installation you are going to need to go with a MultiSite and/or Buddy Press.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.