If you'd like to see extra features in Membership, just let us know

please include a download link option for digital/information products in membership

I am using marketpress with membership, but the plugin is useless as I have no option to allow free or paid members to download their products.

when I disable the add to cart function in marketpress, I have a products with no download link option

If anyone has a clear solution, please let me know.

Thanks

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @glenn

I hope you are well today and thanks for your question.

Are you looking for integration between the plugins?

Currently MarketPress digital downloads is handle strictly by MarketPress and the membership downloads don't effect that.

Was you looking at offering a set level a discount on the download product?

Please advise :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• glenn
    • Flash Drive

Hi Jack

thankyou for reply, you are the 4 th person i have asked this question, but no straight answers yet.

i just want to add a download tab for each product, so members can download whatever they choose once they log in.

once members are paying members, the idea is for them to have access to downloadable info products, that is what the membership is for.

sure i could leave the cart setup with marketpress and have the price set to zero, but that is not how these sites work, the ebooks and products have download links on each page, members can click on download button, then "save as"

this is what i want to achieve, but do not know how.

am thinking of trying s2members plugin to see if they have it, but rather stick with this plugin if i can get it working for downloads

Glenn

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @glenn

I hope you are well today and thanks for the additional information.

I would recommend the same thing @Louise has.

If you put the downloads on a protected page and that page is protected by a paid for member level, it would take the complication of MarketPress out :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.