I'll ask anyway...

Many questions in life are sooooo subjective...but I'll ask this question anyway. So thanks for humouring me :slight_smile:

I recently bought a site...do the rules allow me to post the name? ...anyway the site is on BlogsMU...perhaps there were not the theme choices when this site was made that there are today ...

My question: for a social networking/ membership site of well over 10,000 members is Blogs MU "the best"? For me that would mean easiest to use for me... Which should translate into a better user experience with a nice looking well behaved site.

Thanks for any input offered.

John

• Timothy Bowers

Hey John, welcome to the WPMU Dev.

I recently bought a site...do the rules allow me to post the name?

I don't see why not? Unless of course its an x rated on?

anyway the site is on BlogsMU...perhaps there were not the theme choices when this site was made that there are today

Not sure what is intended by that statement?

My question: for a social networking/ membership site of well over 10,000 members is Blogs MU "the best"? For me that would mean easiest to use for me... Which should translate into a better user experience with a nice looking well behaved site.

Only you can decide that, you know what fits your business/site model. You know what you want from it and what your users want from it. And you know the market your targeting and what works for them.

If you want something which meets your exact requirements then I suppose you need to either design and development something or hire a developer to do that. Again it really depends on what you wish to achieve.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.