Im

Hey guys, Im currently building the following setup:

an affiliate system that uses wpmu with:
prosites
new blog templates

the main domain will simply be the main website to try to get new affiliates to sign up to resell our product.

we created two base templates for these affiliates using new blog templates for easy cloning. That way, every time someone signs up - we can clone the template and settings and hand it over to them so they can work on it.

Every new website in pro sites will be created manually. Is it easy to change the user role from an admin to an editor with pro sites or does there always have to be a main admin for each new website on top of an editor? (there can be one of each, i just need to know in advance) The reason I'm asking is simply because I need to limit content editing with the website builder Ill be using for these affiliates and if their user roles can be set as editors, then it is fairly easy for me to do so through some css tweaking.

If we set these users to editors, can they still pay for pro site upgrades in the backend?

Also, where is the template located that we can edit in regards to the paid upgrades for pro sites?

• Rupok

Hi Alain, thanks for asking.

Is it easy to change the user role from an admin to an editor with pro sites or does there always have to be a main admin for each new website on top of an editor?

Yes, it's easy to change the user role from admin to editor but there always have to be a main admin for each subsite. So you can add your account on those sites as admin, and change those users to editor for that site.

In that case, I'm afraid, when they become an editor, they can't pay for pro site upgrades in the backend anymore.

where is the template located that we can edit in regards to the paid upgrades for pro sites

I'm not exactly sure which template you are looking for. Can you please describe a little more so we can understand better and give you exact solution?

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Alain,

I would like to straight this one statement here

In that case, I'm afraid, when they become an editor, they can't pay for pro site upgrades in the backend anymore.

They will be able to do that if you give them checkout permissions in Pro Sites General Settings

tick editor and they will be able also to upgrade Pro Site.

It seems that pro sites generates a page once you save the settings -- but its blank. Where can you edit this and where can you design it?

That page should not be blank. There should be pricing table and it is on your site

If you mean that it is blank in editor - then its correct - Pro Sites takes over of that page and uses its content. There is no template system for Pro Sites I'm afraid.
    All changes have to be done with custom CSS or by using styling options in Pricing Table section of the Pro Site settings.
    What do you need to change on that page? Maybe we will be able to help with that.

kind regards,
    Kasia