I'm a little confused about the wpmudev Membership...

I wanted to know if I install a wpmudev plugin on a wordpress site today, will that plugin stop working if my subscription expires?

I downloaded the plugin files so I can use them later once I learn how to make wordpress sites. My intent is to make a diverse amount with different plugins until I find the one that I like the most and stick with that one.

The Plugin features are AMAZING and I thought I was purchasing them to use whenever I wanted in the future... however, it seems now, as I read some of the community blogs, these plugins will only continue to work if you keep your membership current.

Am I missing something? Sorry if this is a dumb question... newbie here... :slight_smile:

Again, I thought I was purchasing the plugins basically in bulk rather than piecemeal so as to save money. These plugins HAVE TO BE some of the best I have ever seen and I cannot wait to start using them... but I am afraid that if I build a website and include a plugin within the build, it will stop working after my subscription expires.

Thank you so much for your help!

Regards,

Donna