Why can't I access themes outside of Upfront?

I'm confused and feeling a bit clueless as to why I can't figure out how to get around this Upfront builder page block that's going on. I can't access the theme directory in any way. Is this on purpose or have I officially lost it?
I don't want to use the builder, as it slows down my processor, sticks and is frustrating. None of the sites come close to what I need in the first place, so it's more work than it is help.

I signed up (today) because of the mass amount of useful plug-ins, great themes and general badassery of wpmudev. But really in particular, for a specific clients site that I'm trying to knock out over the weekend.

Help?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Ashley,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Nor Upfront neither none of its child themes should "block" your themes directory in anyway. It also shouldn't limit usage of any other themes. Therefore, I think that's the issue that needs investigation but I admit I'm not quite sure what the issue exactly is.

That said, could you please explain in details what's going wrong? Are you not able to switch to other themes than Upfront based or did the /wp-content/themes/ folder went "missing"...?

Please advise!
    Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.