Ok, so here's what I want to do....I'm not sure if the Affiliates plugin has the capability. I'm not a coder.
So I want to add an affiliate and give them a link to a specific page on my site that they can promote e.g. guest blog post feature, so they can get paid on signups.
This blog post will have a signup link in the article that goes to a landing page but there will also be a sign up box at the bottom of the page and in the side bar.
1. How does the affiliate plugin track signups...and will it detect a signup regardless of where they actually signed up....i.e. on my side bar or on a separate landing page?
2. Can the plugin also detect when a referred user purchases my membership program....even after they leave my site and purchase via an email and sales letter?
3. How does the plugin detect sales? There is no way of linking my paypal up with it.
4. How do I add an affiliate to the program? Add a new user to my wordpress?
5. What link do I give to my affiliates for them to promote their guest post?
I could really do with all this clearing up ASAP.
If you need anymore clarification please ask.