I'm curious about stripe integration while marketpress is in network mode

I'm looking to launch my own etsy style website using marketpress
I'm curious about stripe integration while marketpress is in network mode
The only thing available is paypal chained payments
I would really prefer to do business with Stripe

• Huberson
    • Recruit

Hello, thank you for reaching us!

MarketPress actually support Stripe as a payment gateway. The payment gateway can be configured for both network and single site under "Dashboard > Store Settings > Payments" once the plugin is activated. For a quick setup guide, check MarketPress eCommerce page under "usage" tab.

If you plan on running a multisite store, you also have the option to choose which payment gateway will be available from you sites.

If you have additional request, feel free to ask and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Best,
    Huberson

• Simplebutcreative Media
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks for your reply!

I already read that article. Here's what it says...

Two things to bear in mind about the global cart are:

Due to cross-domain security concerns, the global cart is not compatible with domain mapped sub-sites.
    When the global cart is active, only the PayPal Express Checkout gateway is available for use on the network.
    Now, regarding chained payments (also known as parallel payments)… they’re what allows a customer to checkout/pay once for an order, and have the funds automatically distributed to multiple merchants on a marketplace.

In the case of MarketPress, we provide this via the PayPal Chained Payments gateway, allowing you, the store network owner, to collect your share of the profits for a sale, while allowing your store owners to be sent the rest.

• Huberson
    • Recruit

Hi,
    It appears that the global cart option only provides PayPal as payment gateway. I will see with the developer in charge and ask if it is possible to include Stripe as an available payment gateway.

Please note that it is just a request for a new feature, and as such we do not guarantee that it will be implemented, neither the time it might be implemented.

Kind regards,
    Huberson

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.