I'm currently working on configuring MarketPress for

I’m currently working on configuring MarketPress for http://zcs.zyniker.org/ and I’ve run into a minor issue with the navigation which MarketPress adds for the children of its primary page. As you can see, the MarketPress navigation elements aren’t displaying properly. This seems to be a fairly simple CSS issue, but I’m not sure where to make the change in marketplace.php.

It looks like two changes will be necessary. As the other navigation elements look like this: <li class="dropdown " data-dropdown="dropdown"> and the MarketPress one looks like this: <li>, it seems to be an issue of attributes on the <li>. However, editing this alone doesn’t resolve the issue, because there is one other difference between the MarketPress navigation elements and the others. That difference is in the class on the children of the primary page; MarketPress’s primary page’s children have the following code <ul class="children"> while the other navigation elements’ children have this code: <ul class="dropdown-menu">.

Looking through marketpress.php, I found the following line $nav .= '<ul class="children"><li class="page_item'. ((get_query_var('pagename') == 'product_list') ? ' current_page_item' : '') . '"><a href="' . mp_products_link(false, true) . '" title="' . __('Products', 'mp') . '">' . __('Products', 'mp') . '</a></li>';. Changing the class here seems to solve the second of the issues I mentioned, supra, but not the first.

Any ideas of what I should change to resolve the first issue?