I'm developing a WP/BP site www.expatclub.org. I hope

Hi. I'm developing a WP/BP site http://www.expatclub.org. I hope to get many members but the challenge is to get much information from them (personal details, preferences, work info etc). There is now a welcoming experience with popups windows active (click on Expat Club® at bottom of page, it's hidden now). After this visitors go through several steps in which they provide information.

However, to speed up the first step of the process (give name and email) I also want to integrate Facebook login (eventually also Twitter, G+ or LI). Obviously that means I get less information initially; they can only provide that in profile-edit.

I have 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to use both the regular signup/register option and Facebook login next to each other? So people can choose...

2. If somebody is registering with the regular signup/register option, so s/he goes through the welcoming experience, and the Admin approves the membership, is there a way for this member to LOG-IN the next time with Facebook and still arrive at his own previously completed profile?

I've added a print screen of step 1 in the welcoming experience below. The idea would be to add the optional FB login somewhere on this screen.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Edgar Hütte (new member)