Im doing the free trail and Im a newbie to Wordpress and Im

Im doing the free trail and Im a newbie to Wordpress and Im very confused where to start here and change my website
My website liequotes.com was already running but I want to change the theme and make it brighter, with lots of quotes and pictures and video too.
Im not sute that Scribe is the best theme for me! I cant see any theme that I like so far from your list...

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Oliver,

Welcome to the WPMU DEV community :slight_smile:

Scribe is child theme of Upfront theme that is actually quite different from other WP themes as it's custom build system which handles all changes from its front end editor, so it does take some time getting used to as it is like nothing else out there :slight_smile:

Im doing the free trail and Im a newbie to Wordpress and Im very confused where to start here and change my website

This depends on what changes are you looking to make, if you're looking for total overhaul of the current look then it would be best to get new theme for your site.
    If, however, you're looking for just some color adjustments and similar simple changes then it could be matter of some CSS coding which is pretty easy to do and we can help you with that.

My website liequotes.com was already running but I want to change the theme and make it brighter, with lots of quotes and pictures and video too.

Pretty much any WP theme will allow you to add pictures and videos to page/post content so you can basically go with the any theme you want.
    As I mentioned above, Upfront themes are page builder themes that come with Text, Image, Video and other elements that can be added anywhere on your page, not restricting you to page/post content only.
    And if you're looking for brighter site my suggestion would be Luke + Sara theme:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/luke-sara/

Hope this helps a bit and let us know if you have any followup questions :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.