I'm experiencing regular and increasing server errors

I'm experiencing regular and increasing server errors on one for my sites.

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@mydomain.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

When I contact my hosting support they give me a list of configuation errors and say:

"...This error occurs when there are large configuration errors on your site, as such to resolve these issues you'd need to resolve the errors with your site:"

I have no idea what to do with these errors and I was hoping you might be able to help me.

Here is the error log they have sent me. (* removed for security)

mydomain.com [Fri Sep 25 22:34:32 2015] [error] [client 91.2**.1*.6*:48022] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'ABSPATHWPINC/option.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear53:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/ZendFramework') in /home/sites/mydomain.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 8
mydomain.com [Fri Sep 25 22:34:33 2015] [error] [client 91.2**.1*.6*:48322] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function _deprecated_file() in /home/sites/mydomain.com/public_html/wp-includes/registration.php on line 7
mydomain.com [Fri Sep 25 22:34:33 2015] [error] [client 91.2**.1*.6*:48598] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function feed_content_type() in /home/sites/mydomain.com/public_html/wp-includes/feed-rss2-comments.php on line 8
mydomain.com [Fri Sep 25 22:34:33 2015] [error] [client 91.2**.1*.6*:48807] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: Class 'Walker' not found in /home/sites/mydomain.com/public_html/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1680
mydomain.com [Fri Sep 25 22:34:34 2015] [error] [client 91.2**.1*.6*:49402] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_admin() in /home/sites/mydomain.com/public_html/wp-includes/vars.php on line 23
mydomain.com [Fri Sep 25 22:39:12 2015] [error] [client 91.2**.1*.6*:36655] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function feed_content_type() in /home/sites/mydomain.com/public_html/wp-includes/feed-atom.php on line 8

Can you help me with this and what do I need to do/give you?

Many thanks
---
John

• Jude

Hey John

Id be happy to take a look for you. Id need the whole log to be able to spot the errors. Can you please send in

Subject: "Attn: Jude Rosario"
    - WordPress super admin/ admin username + password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel details
    - phpMyAdmin details ( To check database )
    - MySQL details ( IF you dont have phpmyadmin)

-link back to this thread for reference

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

That way I can take a closer look in private without you posting logs in the forums

Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.