I'm getting a fatal error message on my subdomains

I get this message on my subdomains: "Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/localize/public_html/wp-includes/query.php on line 27" How can I fix this? Thanks!

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @DavidSchutt

When exactly does that message appear? When a site is created? When something is posted, or edited, or when settings are saved, etc?

Are you using any domain mapping plugin? If so, which one?

Are you using our Multi-Domains plugin?

As you can see, we require much more information to be able to narrow down the possible causes. :slight_smile:

• David
    • Flash Drive

Hi Patrick,
    1. The message appears when I try to go to the dashboard.of my subdomain sites. I do NOT get this message when I go to my root domain. I haven't tried posting, editing anything yet.
    2. I have almost all the WPMU Dev plugins installed, but not all of them network activated. I do have Infinite SEO network activated. I think this is the only one which does domain mapping I have activated.
    3. I do not have your Multi-Domains plugin installed.

What else do you need from me so we can find a solution? Do you need a screenshot of anything?

Thanks for your attention to my problem!

• David
    • Flash Drive

Hi Jack,
    Thanks for your attention.

On the root website, which is the only one I can access the dashboard, I am running the Commons In A Box theme. The other three subdirectory websites all have other WPMU themes for testing to see what they look like and how easy/difficult it is to use them. I don't think the theme is the problem since I could access the dashboards of all of them for the first few days.

I am attaching a list of all the plugins I have installed and a separate list of all the plugins I have activated. All have the version numbers and all are updated.

I installed each plugin one at a time and activated the ones I have chosen so far also one at a time.

I don't know what a caching plugin is. Sorry.

I hope this helps find the issue. Thanks for your assistance.
    David

• David
    • Flash Drive

Hi Patrick and Jack,
    Good news (kinda)!

Today, when I went to my network admin dashboard, I saw there were updates available. So, I went to the updates page and clicked all and bulk updated the ones there. Guess what? Now, I no longer get the "fatal error" message when I access my sub-directory sites! What's "kinda" not good about this? I don't know what the original problem or issue was and I didn't think to write down the names of the plugins which I bulk updated, ugh!

Anyway, it all seems to be functioning as it should and I'm glad of this!

Thanks for your attention to my request for help! I'll be getting back to you if something goes kerfluey later.

All the best,
    David

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there David,

Thanks for letting us know! Glad the issue is now resolved, it would have been a problem with one of the installed plugins most likely causing a conflict, if the issue pops back up let us know! :slight_smile:

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member.

Kind Regards
    Jack (Coding-Monkey).

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.